Whether you are looking forward to selling your house or are organizing a big party at your place or just want to maintain it for your own peace, domestic window cleaning is one of the activities that should also be focused while taking care of the rest of the house. Windows require the same level of cleanliness and maintenance as the entire house does which means you need to focus on the dirt, dust and layer of grime over it. If you are planning on conducting a domestic window cleaning this weekend then follow the below do’s and don’ts that may actually help you make the process easier. Let’s find out all about it;
- When you are cleaning the windows of your house, make sure you are cleaning one window at a time. This is because when you apply soap over all the windows, by the time you want to rinse and remove the soap, it will be all dried up leaving behind stains of water patches.
- Once you have cleaned the window and feel its all done, step back and take a look at the windows from different angles to witness whether the cleaning has really been done or there are some parts still left. Since these activities are not done on a regular basis, it is best that you do a thorough check to remove the smudges and streaks on them.
- Make sure when conducting domestic window cleaning in Perth, you are doing so on a clear day and not during evening or night time. The main reason for this is because you might not be able to see whether the windows have actually been cleared or there are some marks left behind. Do not use a scraper while cleaning windows of your house as they may result in scratches and marks on the glass. Scrapers are only to be used if there is any sticker or glue sort of a material used over them that needs to be removed.
- If you want to use liquids and sprays in order to clean the windows, make sure you are using specified window cleaning liquids that are made especially for this particular purpose. You do not want to risk your window glass to be ruined by using liquids that aren’t meant for them.
- Do not clean your window on a hot sunny day as this will result in drying the liquid on the window super quickly leading to more marks on the glass which will be difficult to clean. Look for a cloudy weather and avail the opportunity of domestic window cleaning during that particular time.